Wednesday 27 June 2012

TVD 2x09 Pete Yorn "Precious Stone"

Posted in ,
Letrá en inglés:
Come on come on we gotta get there
Come on come on we gotta go
Come on I know you're feeling better
I know you're feeling in control
I know you're feeling in control

We gotta be somewhere at 7
I know you have a dress to wear
I found a way to live forever
I found a place where no one cares

One look and you see your eyes are blue
You talked to me with such sincerity
Oh how I wanted you

Come on come on come on lets get there
I know you've seen it in my eyes
I'm gonna be someone tomorrow
You're gonna be something tonight

I look at you I see it in your eyes
You talk to me with such sincerity
Oh how I wanted you, Oh

We know we cannot last forever
Such crazy feelings you inspire
I'll have to run off by tomorrow
I never could put out this fire

I know you know its going no where
And I feel the hurt for miles and miles
Cos I want to be with you forever
I want to be your precious stone
I'll never be your precious stone

0 comments :